Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- Hank shares his thoughts on the popular end-times theology today and how his fast-paced novel, Fuse of Armageddon points to the dangers of this paradigm.
Questions and Answers:
- Is it okay to live with my fiancée and her family until we get married? We are sleeping in separate rooms and are being held accountable.
- How should I confront a brother with his sin? He has “come out” as a homosexual, but still claims to be a Christian.
- Where did all the races come from?
- Could you explain Judges chapter 11 and what happened to Jephthah’s daughter?
- Is there a passage of Scripture that teaches men will become more like women and women will become more like men?
- What is the purpose of fasting? Could you explain fasting in light of Psalm 38?
- In John chapter 15, when Jesus was talking about cutting off branches, was He describing those who will lose their salvation?
- In Judges chapter 19, how could a Levite do this to his concubine? What is the purpose of this narrative?