Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- Hank shares his thoughts on the consequences of today’s popular end-times theology, as communicated through his novel, Fuse of Armageddon.
Questions and Answers:
- Doesn’t John 20:22-23 support the idea that Roman Catholic priests can forgive sins?
- Where should the Jewish homeland be now after World War II?
- Does the Bible affirm generational curses?
- Are we all born in sin?
- How can we explain the existence of dinosaurs biblically?
- In 1 Samuel 28:3-25, was this really Samuel who was conjured up?
- Where is the passage of Scripture that says, “To be absent from the body, is to be present with the Lord”?
- Is there a good resource on the heresies of church history?
- Did Jesus descend into Hell?
- What are your thoughts on the United Church of God?
- Is John Nelson Darby unbiblical?
- How can I share the gospel with my children without making them feel guilty for their sin?