Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- Hank shares his thoughts concerning the final resurrection in contrast to the Millennial view held by many Christians today.
Questions and Answers:
- How can we tell whether or not a subjective experience, like speaking in tongues, is from the Lord?
- Why did God want to kill Moses in Exodus chapter 4?
- Is water baptism necessary for salvation?
- What is your view on the doctrine of Limited Atonement? For whom did Christ die?
- Where was Jesus’ earthly father Joseph, during His death and resurrection?
- Is it possible to receive financial blessings through a pastor who is acting as a conduit of prosperity?
- Is it possible that the tongues spoken in Acts chapter 2 were a miracle of hearing rather then of speaking?
- What are your thoughts on the doctrine of Purgatory?
- Will there be a second chance for salvation after death?