Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
Questions and Answers:
- I recently lost my husband. When I join him in heaven someday, what will our relationship be like?
- Should I avoid attending a church with a gay minister?
- Is Jude 1:6 referring to fallen angels?
- Will we have the ability to sin in heaven?
- Is it biblical for churches to vote on important matters such as the ordination or hiring of a new pastor? How do we reconcile the outcome of a church’s vote with the will of God?
- Can you clarify your view of the Apostles’ Creed with respect to Jesus descending into hell?
- Is it okay that my husband’s tombstone says, “absent from the body, present with the Lord”?
- Do the deceased know what is happening here on earth?