Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- Hank shares his thoughts on the biblical principles of financial stewardship.
Questions and Answers:
- Is there any biblical support for the idea that those in heaven pray for us here on earth?
- I’m afraid my friend’s church is teaching modalism based on their understanding of Isaiah 9:6. Could you help me understand this passage?
- It seems like God was harsher in the Old Testament than the New Testament. Can you help me understand this?
- In Hosea 6:6, why did God say He desires mercy and not sacrifice, if He set up an intricate sacrificial system?
- I feel like I am supposed to leave the Roman Catholic Church. I don’t agree with some of their doctrines. What should I do? Am I still going to be saved if I don’t confess my sins to a priest?
- What event proves that the mark of the beast was in the Apostle John’s future and our past?
- When Jesus says He’s coming soon in the book of Revelation, isn’t the word “soon” a relative term?
- Does the Bible support the use of medicinal marijuana?
- Will unbelievers be given an incorruptible body at the resurrection?
- How can I have assurance of my salvation? Is the answer in 1 John? Does Hebrews 6 teach that someone can lose their salvation?