Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- Hank quotes Mahatma Gandhi who said, “The Soul of religion is One, but it is encased in a multitude of forms.” Hank shows the logical fallacy behind this idea and points to Jesus Christ as the Way, the Truth, and the Life.
Questions and Answers:
- Why did Jesus entrust the care of His mother to the Apostle John and not to His brothers?
- What is your view on the teaching of Dutch Sheets?
- Why doesn’t God distribute His grace universally?
- My friend was recently shunned by the Jehovah’s Witnesses. I am wondering if I am being shunned as well for associating with her. Is this a normal practice? She has also embraced lesbianism.
- What is the source of the Apostles’ Creed?
- How can I prove the deity of Christ to Jehovah’s Witnesses?
- Should we expect divine healing today? If so, why don’t we see it?
- What are your thoughts on James Allen and his book, As a Man Thinketh? Is the teaching of Joel Osteen based on the premise of this book?