Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- Hank discusses near death experiences: What are they, and what does the Bible have to say about them?
Questions and Answers:
- Do you have any advice regarding full preterism?
- I am confused about the various views on the second coming of Christ. Can you help me understand what the Bible teaches about this?
- Why is the genealogy of Joseph important since Jesus was Mary’s child, but not Joseph’s?
- How could Lazarus have had a near death experience since he was in the grave for four days?
- I am acquainted with someone that frequently blasphemed God. He claims to have had a near death experience that changed his life. What are your thoughts on this?
- I am of the LDS faith but I really enjoy your show and it’s an honor to speak with you. Do non-believers receive any benefit from the work of Christ? Have you heard of common grace?
- Do you hold the same biblical view of Revelation as David Jeremiah, Chuck Missler, and John Hagee? Do you believe in the Rapture? The Tribulation?