Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- Hank shares his thoughts on the current edition of the Christian Research Journal, highlighting the article which assesses Victor Hugo’s classic novel Les Misérables.
Questions and Answers:
- Hebrews chapter 2 says that Jesus was made “lower than the angels.” What exactly does this mean?
- I have a friend who is very interested in the ministry of Joseph Prince. Is there anything positive that she can learn from his teaching?
- What is the third heaven that Paul mentions in 2 Corinthians 12?
- Is the blasphemy of the Holy Spirit the only unpardonable sin? Does this bring about eternal separation from Christ?
- As a registered nurse in preventative health, how do I handle situations where I have to administer birth control and answer questions related to homosexuality?
- What is your perspective on Pastor Rick Warren?
- What is the best way to communicate the love of Christ to friends and those I come into contact with?