Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- Hank discusses the need to close CRI’s $650,000 funding gap by June 30th.
Questions and Answers:
- What do you think about interracial marriage? Is it right, or is it wrong?
- My friend believes there are three kinds of people, Jews, Gentiles and Christians. I believe there are really only two kinds, saved and unsaved. He said I believe in Replacement Theology. What are your thoughts?
- I believe the Bible is inspired, but I have trouble explaining this to others, Can you help?
- I believe there is a passage in scripture that talks about races. Do you know where that is?
- Have you heard of Campus Crusade for Christ? Is it a legitimate organization?
- Do you believe that Jesus was married?
- Are the “new gospels” that are being discovered reliable? Should they be equated with scripture?
- 2 Kings 24 says that there were 7,000 fighting men taken in the Babylonian captivity. Jeremiah 52 says there were 3000. Can you explain the apparent contradiction?
- Matthew 12 and Mark 3 mention the sin of blasphemy of the Holy Spirit. Is it possible for Christians to commit this sin? Is it a national rather than personal sin?
- I struggle with prayer and feel like I am not connecting with God. Can you help me?