Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- Hank shares his thoughts on the article “Tomorrow’s Theology” by Edwin Walhout in The Banner, the monthly publication of the Christian Reformed Church in North America.
Questions and Answers:
- Do you know anything about the New Standard Reference Bible?
- What happens after death? Are we asleep?
- I am a member of the Christian Reformed Church, and I strongly disagree with the article you referenced as well.
- How can we reach homosexuals without ostracizing them?
- What is the first resurrection described in Revelation chapter 20?
- Did Martin Luther omit 7 books from the Bible?
- Should we baptize people in the name of the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, or in the name of Jesus only?
- Why did Jesus tell Mary not to touch Him after the resurrection?