Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- Hank discusses the latest issue of the Christian Research Journal, and the article, “Sex, Lies, and Christianity: Reclaiming Biblical Sexuality.”
Questions and Answers:
- Is it possible for a believer to attain sinless perfection?
- Isn’t the correct day to worship Saturday and not Sunday?
- What does it mean to have a genuine move of the Holy Spirit? Is barking or being slain in the Spirit Biblical? Do you think it is a good idea to compare these phenomena with the character of God?
- How do we know which Bible translations are correct?
- What is the meaning of the word “fear” in 2 Timothy 1:7?
- Do we have complete free will or does God determine our actions?
- Why is bodily resurrection necessary? Is our relationship with Christ different as a spirit?
- Why did Jesus come in the incarnation at the particular moment in history that He did?