Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- Hank shares his thoughts on hermeneutics, focusing particularly on metaphors in the Bible.
Questions and Answers:
- If God is called our Father, who is the Christian mother? What did Jesus mean when he said to John “behold your mother.”
- Is Jesus the same as Jehovah?
- Is the description of the New Jerusalem in Revelation figurative? If so, why?
- What is your position on speaking in tongues according 1 Corinthians 14:16-18?
- Will the mentally disabled be saved since they are unable to understand the gospel? Are we required to be baptized after conversion?
- I had a near death experience, was what I saw real?
- What constitutes true revival? How should I deal with my friends who think spiritual manifestations are a sign of revival?