Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- Hank exhorts us to remember the firm foundation of our faith so that, like the first century disciples, we can change our culture as ambassadors for Christ.
Questions and Answers:
- Would it be okay for a Protestant to convert to Roman Catholicism, or would that be like converting to another religion?
- How do you respond to those who say that God is revealed differently in the Old and New Testaments?
- Why couldn’t God have made creatures that always choose to follow Him and do good?
- Why are modern Bible translations copyrighted, and why do they add and subtract things from the text?
- Can you elaborate on the phrase, “the fullness of time,” in Galatians 4:4? Why was it necessary for Jesus to come when He did?
- How do you reconcile Romans 10:13 and Acts 13:48?
- Can you explain the head coverings discussed in 1 Corinthians 11?
- Can we stand shoulder to shoulder with Seventh Day Adventists?
- Would joining the Freemasons compromise my Christian beliefs? Is there anything different about the Bible Freemasons use?