Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- Hank discusses an article in the current edition of the Christian Research Journal titled, “Sexual Sanity for Women in a World Gone Mad.”
Questions and Answers:
- What are your thoughts on the book, The Harbinger, by Jonathan Cahn?
- Why aren’t dinosaurs discussed by Christians?
- Is the “lawless one” mentioned in 2 Thessalonians 2:9, talking about the Antichrist? Who is the one who is said to be “restraining” in this passage?
- In Acts 21:37-39, why does the tribune ask Paul if he was “the Egyptian”? Shouldn’t it have been obvious that he was a Jew?
- Why do you have a problem with modern-day prophets?
- How do we reconcile Hebrews 10:26 with the grace of God and the fact that we still fall into sin? I am fearful that if I continue in sin, God will harden my heart.
- If God is love, how can there be a hell? Who created hell? And what is the purpose of man on the earth?