Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- Hank discusses Rick Dunham’s book Secure and the biblical view of money and finances.
Questions and Answers:
- I have been discussing gay marriage with a friend. He is a Christian, but says that gays should have equal rights. What is your view?
- I understand that it is wrong to say that God has three natures. Can you help me correctly state the nature of the Trinity?
- How can the Holy Spirit live in me, and abide with me, while I still have a sin nature?
- I believe strongly in apologetics, and I want to say that the Bible has never been shown to be incorrect. Is that a true statement?
- We are told to examine all things. Are we on slippery ground to judge another person’s ministry? Can we inadvertently blaspheme the Holy Spirit by doing so?
- Is there a contradiction between predestination and free-will?
- I have a hard time believing that people in churches sincerely believe what they say they believe. This is affecting my ability to find a good church. Is it normal not to be able to trust people around you?
- My wife has been studying with the Jehovah’s Witnesses about the deity of Jesus Christ. A friend who is a Christian says their view may be correct. What are your thoughts?
- 1 Timothy 1:10 lists activities that are contrary to God’s law. There is a controversy regarding the word translated homosexuals. What is your take on this, and is this an accurate translation of the Greek word?