Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- Hank discusses 1 Timothy 4:16, and the importance of not only having sound doctrine, but godly living as well.
Questions and Answers:
- I recently left the Church of God in Christ. There are so many denominations; do you have any advice on how to find a healthy church?
- What do you believe concerning the baptism of the Holy Spirit with the evidence of speaking in tongues?
- I was told that many who claim to be Christians are not because they use the name Jesus instead of Jeshua. How should I respond to this?
- Do you know anything about the Christian Identity movement? I left this movement and I’m searching for a church. Do you have any advice?