Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- Hank examines the Qur’an’s errors with regard to the death of Christ on the cross and His subsequent resurrection. Although history and evidence confirm Jesus’ death and resurrection, the Qur’an adamantly denies it.
Questions and Answers:
- When a believer passes away, where do we go? Doesn’t the Bible say we sleep? Have you written anything about this?
- Have you heard about the Black Hebrew Israelites; what do you know about this?
- My friend claims that Genesis 2 is another creation account, but I think it’s just going into more detail about the creation. Is this correct?
- Why doesn’t Jesus thank the Father very often in His prayers? Am I missing something?
- I heard you say that because Jesus has come, the commandments have been done away with, so does that mean I can commit adultery?