Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- Hank shares an article from the Salt Lake Tribune about the Mormon priesthood and the banning of African Americans.
Questions and Answers:
- Why were the books of Ester, Song of Solomon, Proverbs, and Ecclesiastes disputed at the Council of Jamnia?
- According to 1 Timothy 3, can an elder or a deacon be divorced?
- Why is Satan depicted as a mythical dragon in the book of Revelation?
- If a Christian commits suicide, will they go to heaven or hell?
- In the book, Radical by David Platt, is the teaching about giving up everything biblical?
- Who has the right to the land of Israel? What are they fighting over?
- Can people be demon possessed?
- Is my daughter’s sickness caused by my own sinfulness? Could you please pray for me and my daughter?
- What are your thoughts on Harold Camping and his teaching about the end of the church age?