Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- Hank opens the broadcast by discussing Takiyah Thompson, a member of the Workers World Party, a Marxist-Leninist group, who put a noose around the neck of a statue of a confederate soldier and pulled it down. After the statue was toppled, Takiyah proceeded to spit on it.
Questions and Answers:
- In 1986, new neighbors moved into my neighborhood, who turned out to be illegal immigrants that practice Satanism. I think I am a target for them. What should I do?
- How do we hold our Black youth accountable for their own behavior?
- I’ve been reading that the upcoming eclipse is unique, and might be a signal of the Second Coming of Jesus Christ. What are your thoughts?
- I got a demon doing transcendental meditation and have heard a voice talking to me for about 5 years saying his name is Satan. After rededicating my life to Christ, I am still struggling. What do I do?
- Why do I need to understand Islam? I know the Bible and about God.