Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- Hank shares his thoughts on yesterday’s tragic killings in France. Quoting from Sura 5, Hank affirms that the Qur’an is clear, and to say it teaches peace is just plain revisionism. Although many Muslims promote living in peace, what happened in Paris is not Muslim extremism, but rather authentic Islam, because authentic Muslims must totally submit to the will of Allah and his Prophet.
Questions and Answers:
- Why do you disagree with Adrian Rogers and others who believe the Bible teaches the Rapture?
- Can you explain 1 Thessalonians 4:16-17, because I believe this passage teaches that we will be raptured?
- Does God hear the prayers of sinners? For example, if Howard Stern prayed, would God hear him?
- Do you believe in an old earth rather than the six literal days of creation?