Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- Hank advises his listeners that Ramadan begins today at dusk, with fasting beginning tomorrow. Hank discusses the history of Muhammed and Ramadan.
Questions and Answers:
- The 4th commandment is the only commandment that we as Christians tend to ignore, plus we have changed the day from Saturday to Sunday. Aren’t we forbidden to change the Law, and shouldn’t we observe the Sabbath?
- I didn’t hear you mention to the previous caller that the Sabbath has its origin in the Genesis creation narrative. Where does Scripture tell us this has changed? Shouldn’t we continue to observe the Sabbath?
- What are your thoughts about Mitt Romney’s tweet criticizing the choice of Robert Jeffries to pray at the celebration of the new U. S. embassy in Jerusalem?
- My wife and I were reading 2 Timothy 2:16 and wondered: When the writers were writing the New Testament, did they think they were writing Scripture, or was their own view of Scripture limited to the Old Testament?
- What is your interpretation of Scripture regarding divorce and remarriage?
- What is the meaning of the Scripture that says you cannot buy or sell without taking the Mark of the Beast?