Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- Hank shares his thoughts on the moral outage leveled against former Baltimore Ravens running back, Ray Rice. Hank goes on to point out the inconsistency of a culture that denies moral absolutes, yet condemns Rice’s actions as immoral.
Questions and Answers:
- What are your thoughts on T.D. Jakes?
- Can you explain replacement theology?
- Is there a biblical basis for divorce? How would you determine whether or not physical abuse is grounds for divorce?
- What is your opinion of the book Desiring God by John Piper? What about his thesis that God is most glorified in us when we are most satisfied in Him?
- Why doesn’t Genesis mention evening and morning on the seventh day of creation like the other days?
- Are Seventh Day Adventists’ Christians? Do they believe in the Trinity?
- What do you mean by the term evangelical Christian and where did this word originate?
- Is it acceptable to work on Sunday?
- Are there any passages of Scripture I can use to counter the idea of Spiritism?