Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- Hank discusses a Pew survey showing that half of Americans who have left the church no longer believe in God. Many of those who have departed claim to no longer believe in religious teachings or miracles because of science. While this false dichotomy between faith and reason is often adduced, miracles are not only possible, but necessary to make sense out of the universe in which we live. Reason forces us to look beyond the natural world to a supernatural Designer who miraculously intervenes in the affairs of His created handiwork. It is incumbent upon Christians, therefore, to reach out to those leaving the church based on false information.
Questions and Answers:
- Since God is perfect and created a perfect world, did he have to intervene supernaturally in His creation to make it imperfect after Adam and Eve sinned?
- What is your perspective of the rapture, is it pre, mid, or post-tribulation?
- Can you explain the doctrine of original sin? How can God blame us for sinning if we are born with a sin nature?
- What’s your view on the eternal subordination of the Son?
- Did I hear you say that we should keep the Sabbath? How should we observe it today?
- Can you clarify your earlier comments on the rapture? Since the two witnesses in Revelation and the man lawlessness have not yet been revealed, doesn’t that point to a future tribulation?