Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- Hank shares his thoughts on the transforming power of the gospel that changed the Roman Empire and the need to recover western culture in our epoch. As the Christian Research Institute expands its ministry, Hank encourages listeners to stand with CRI in reaching the global south.
Questions and Answers:
- Can you explain the kingdom of heaven suffering violence in Matthew 11:12?
- Is the pronoun their in Luke 2:22 (ESV) referring to Jesus, Mary, and Joseph, or just Mary and Joseph? Shouldn’t the word her be used instead?
- I was recently ordained as a teaching elder and I want to make sure that I am teaching correctly. Do you have any advice?
- In Luke 4:1-13, how could Jesus be tempted by Satan?
- I am a biology major and am constantly bombarded with attacks on my faith. How can I deal with this?
- What is repentance and must we repent before we believe the gospel?
- I have heard many prayers that seem to be telling God what to do. Does it matter if I pray for my friend?