Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- Hank lists several important questions for the Christian faith as delineated in the book Christianity on Trial by Mark Lanier. Highlighting the genius of applying the methods of a trial lawyer to Christianity, Hank affirms this to be an excellent way to determine truth.
Questions and Answers:
- I am a Baptist pastor and one of my congregants is converting to Roman Catholicism because he wants to get back to the historic church and the teachings of the church fathers. How should I address this situation?
- There seems to be a lot of Muslims in my area; how can I inform people about what they believe?
- Have you ever confronted Joel Osteen on his doctrinal errors?
- In Isaiah 53:10, Is the he in this passage referring to the Father or the suffering servant? Who are the offspring mentioned here?
- From a biblical perspective, are interracial marriage relationships okay?
- What are your thoughts on YWAM, and what do you think would be a good mission organization to get involved with?
- What are the underlying differences between Baptists and Roman Catholics since both affirm semi-Pelagianism?