Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- Hank discusses the “soft” persecution Christians are facing in the world today. It is astonishing that we live in a day where the sermons of five Houston ministers were subpoenaed to see if they contained language about sexuality which may have violated a new city ordinance. North Carolina Marine Monifa Sterling was court-martialed and discharged for failing to remove Isaiah 54:17 from her cubicle. The verse says, “No weapon that is formed against you will prosper,” and was considered to be “combative.” In Great Britain, a preschool teacher was fired for refusing to read a book about same-sex parents to a three-year-old. As Christians, we can no longer be blind to an administration that is fomenting real hatred towards Christianity.
Questions and Answers:
- Which commandments is Solomon referring to in Ecclesiastes 12:13?
- What was the timeframe between the fall of Satan and the creation of Adam?
- The Old Testament speaks of men “inquiring of the Lord.” What was this process and is there an equivalent today?
- The Church of Christ claims that baptism is a requirement of salvation. Where does the Bible teach that baptism is apart from salvation?
- I believe that all babies are children of God. Do you see abortion as a form of Christian persecution?
- What about those who have never heard about Jesus?
- Where does the Bible teach about the fall of Satan?
- In the Old Testament the word “Lord” is capitalized; is this talking about the Father or the Son?
- Could you explain 1 Corinthians 14:34 and women speaking in the church?