On today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast, Hank welcomes back Dr. Os Guinness to continue discussing his book, Renaissance: The Power of the Gospel However Dark the Times. Dr. Guinness encourages listeners that rather than having a gloom and doom mentality about the declining West, believers can win back the culture by articulating and living out the truth of the gospel.
Hank also answers questions on the following topics:
- Can you explain Exodus 20:10-11 and Saturday worship?
- What are your thoughts on the book The Bondage Breaker by Neil T. Anderson?
- What will happen if I use John 14:14 to ask for things outside of God’s will?
- I don’t pray for the same things over and over; I just trust God. Am I wrong in this?
- Was it normal to commit incest in the days of Lot according to Genesis 19?
- How often should we take Communion?
- Shouldn’t believers be baptized immediately after conversion?