Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- Hank shares his thoughts on how the gay rights movement has advanced through film, television, journalism, and the educational system. The question is no longer about whether or not homosexual behavior and transsexualism is normal, but whether objections to it are normal. Those who object to this behavior now find themselves subject to intense pressure and even scorn. Christians, therefore, must learn how to respond to this dilemma.
Questions and Answers:
- What are your thoughts on those who talk to their deceased loved ones?
- I struggle with homosexual desires and I also consider myself a true Christian, but I don’t engage in homosexual activity; what do you think of this?
- What is your opinion of the book 90 Minutes in Heaven by Don Piper? Can someone really die and come back from heaven?
- Is it okay for Muslims, Christians, and Jews to all worship on the same property but in separate buildings?
- Was Jesus’ crown of thorns related to Paul’s thorn in the flesh?
- What is the rose of Sharon that I hear reference to in songs and sermons?
- I have been studying and reading about women pastors, but I am still uncertain. Can you give me some clarification on this?