Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- Hank shares his thoughts on Barack Obama’s bathroom edict, which threatens every US public school with the loss of funding unless they submit to his administration’s policy. While President John F. Kennedy envisioned a man on the moon, Obama envisions a man in a women’s bathroom. The shocking reality is that we now live in a country where gender is no longer defined by biology, but according to one’s feelings. The remarks of Attorney General Loretta Lynch on May 9 were an unmistakable declaration of political war against people of orthodox faith.
Questions and Answers:
- What recourse do we have against this bathroom policy and how can we still show Christian love towards those who oppose us?
- What is the biblical teaching on the distinction between men and women’s clothing?
- What are your thoughts on Prophet Manasseh Jordan?
- If liberals are fine with self-identification, why were they so outraged by Rachel Dolezal?
- I think we put so much emphasis on what’s going to happen in the end times instead of focusing on preaching the gospel; what do you think about this?
- Where did Satan’s temptation come from?
- Can you comment on an article about one out of five people leaving the PCUSA? Why are they leaving that denomination?