Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- Hank underscores the “R” in the acronym STARS from his latest book, Prophetic STARS in the Constellation of Biblical Prophecy. The resurrection of Jesus is the apex of history; the brightest star in the constellation of biblical prophecy. All prophecies demonstrate the Bible to be divine by invoking the supernatural, but resurrection prophecies embody it. When the Jewish leaders asked Jesus to prove His authority, He responded by saying, “Destroy this temple and I will raise it again in three days.” The fulfillment of these words guarantees our resurrection. If Christ has not risen from the dead, then all the promises concerning our resurrection are empty. But just as Christ rose from the grave, so too, we also will rise.
Questions and Answers:
- I am preparing my will and I’m inclined to forgo end of life treatments that would prolong my life. I also believe that life is sacred and God has a plan for everyone, so what are your thoughts on this? If I decline treatments or resuscitation, would that be considered “passive” euthanasia?
- My wife was raised in the Community of Christ and we are having a hard time deciding on a home church. What should we do?
- My church has recently made me feel uncomfortable and I believe God has drawn me to Matthew 11:17. What does this verse mean?
- I know the Old Testament prohibits certain foods; is it okay to eat pork and seafood?
- Could you explain when Paul talks about the different types of bodies and their glory?
- If an unbeliever asked me who Jesus was, would it be right to say He was God in the flesh?