Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- Hank underscores the supreme importance of the resurrection of Jesus Christ, without which, the Bible would be a torn and tattered document devoid of meaning. The resurrection is the central pillar upon which our faith stands and without it we would have no hope.
Questions and Answers:
- What is the most concise way that I can explain the curse of the law spoken of in Galatians 3:13? If someone hasn’t heard the law, could they still be cursed?
- Can you provide me with some scientific information to help me defend creationism?
- What message were the producers of the movie Noah trying to communicate?
- If angles took on physical form in the Bible, why can’t demons do the same?
- Will those who teach heresy like Kenneth Copeland end up in hell?