Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- Hank comments on last night’s O’Reilly Factor with guest Harris Zafar, National Spokesperson for Ahmadiyya Muslim Community USA. In a discussion of Sharia law, Zafar claimed that stoning adulterers is not part of Islamic beliefs, but it is found in the Bible. Yet according to the Hadith, Muhammad clearly sanctioned the stoning of adulterers. And while the Qur’an is replete with violent passages, no where do you find Christians today beheading or stoning people who don’t believe. The real problem is that pundits and Muslim apologists do not understand the art and science of biblical interpretation, and unfortunately, many Christians do not either.
Questions and Answers:
- What is the sin that leads to death mentioned in 1 John 5:16?
- My nephew struggles with homosexual desire and thinks he will go to hell because of it. What Scriptures can I offer to help him?
- How should Christians respond to the war on terror? Should we pray for our enemies?
- What do you think of the book, Jesus Calling by Sarah Young?
- In the creation accounts of Genesis 1 and 2, did God create humans before Adam and Eve?