Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- Hank addresses the topic of same-sex marriage from a biblical perspective, showing that it isn’t a matter of equality. Our rights come from our nature and our nature comes from God, and He is the one who determines the borders of our sexuality.
Questions and Answers:
- Can you explain “one will be taken and one left,” in Matthew 24:40-41?
- When we get to heaven will we see the Father and the Son separately?
- When Jesus talks about family members against one another in Luke 12, is this happening now?
- Is the war in Syria a sign of the end times?
- Can the Devil read our minds?
- I have been reading the NIV Bible. What translation would you recommend?
- I lost a very dear pet that meant so much to me. Why did God allow her to be taken?