Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- Hank introduces the new CRI resource for May, Saving Truth: Finding Meaning and Clarity in a Post-Truth World, by Abdu Murray. During the second segment, Hank discusses the article “Men, Women Who Left Homosexuality, Transgenderism to Rally at DC’s ‘Freedom March’” by Brandon Showalter.
Questions and Answers:
- The Black Hebrew Israelites say the letter “J” does not exist in the Hebrew alphabet. Is this true, and if so, what difference does it make?
- Where does the quote “Doomed from the womb” come from?
- Can your Hank Unplugged podcast be rated more than once? I really love it!
- What does the Bible say a Christian is? What does the Bible say sin is? Are there any absolute definitions, or is there a broad spectrum of meaning?
- How can we tell the difference between “good” fantasy and “bad” fantasy?
- Is it wrong to excommunicate a person from a church when we are supposed to be loving?
- Does the Orthodox Church teach that those in non-Orthodox churches are not Christians?