Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- Hank discusses the proper methods of Biblical interpretation during the 2nd segment. In the 3rd segment, Hank mentions CRI’s resource for May, Saving Truth: Finding Meaning & Clarity in a Post-Truth World by Abdu Murray. Hank also discusses David French’s article in the National Review, “In the Transgender Debate, Conservatives Can’t Compromise the Truth.”
Questions and Answers:
- How can a Spirit led believer be a democrat, since that is the party that supports gay marriage and abortion?
- Were the humans that God created in Genesis chapter 1 the same as the humans He created in chapter 2?
- What can you tell me about the Praise, Power, and Prayer Temple?
- How can we know for certain that the angels that did not previously rebel with Satan, will never rebel in the future?
- Did Satan fall before the creation of man, or after?
- I was told that anxiety is a sin, but I cannot find that in the Bible. Can you address this issue?