Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- Hank discusses the proper methods of Biblical interpretation during the 2nd segment. In the 3rd segment, Hank mentions CRI’s resource for May, Saving Truth: Finding Meaning & Clarity in a Post-Truth World by Abdu Murray. Hank also discusses David French’s article in the National Review, “In the Transgender Debate, Conservatives Can’t Compromise the Truth.”
Questions and Answers:
- Raymond McMahon, pastor of the Praise, Power, and Prayer Temple teaches that all divorce is forbidden, and to divorce and remarry causes people to be in a state of perpetual adultery. What are your thoughts on this?
- Is there a biblical answer to the issue of dinosaurs? How do you respond to the fact that the Bible teaches that Earth was created 6,000 years ago?
- How can we know for certain that the angels that did not previously rebel with Satan, will never rebel in the future?
- Did Satan fall before the creation of man, or after?
- I was told that anxiety is a sin, but I cannot find that in the Bible. Can you address this issue?