Hank welcomes author and senior editor of WORLD Magazine, Mindy Belz to discuss her book, They Say We Are Infidels: On the Run from ISIS with Persecuted Christians in the Middle East. Mindy shares her experience in the Middle East and the very real war crimes she has seen firsthand. Despite the fear of ISIS, however, we have a God who is bigger and there are still Christians who are worshipping openly in Iraq.
Hank also answers the following questions:
- What are your thoughts on Charles Stanley and Les Feldick?
- Is open theism orthodox? Is this an issue we should divide over?
- My daughter married a Jewish man who is also an atheist; how can I model Christian behavior and still tell my granddaughter to honor her mother?
- Is 1 Peter 3:21 teaching that baptism saves?
- How should we interpret the Minor Prophets?
- Which member of the Trinity should we address in prayer?