On today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast, Hank welcomes author and senior editor of WORLD Magazine, Mindy Belz to discuss her book, They Say We Are Infidels: On the Run from ISIS with Persecuted Christians in the Middle East. Mindy shares her experience in the Middle East and the very real war crimes she has seen firsthand. Despite the fear of ISIS, however, we have a God who is bigger and there are still Christians who are worshipping openly in Iraq.
Hank also answers the following questions:
- Are there any specific passages in the Bible that address Islam?
- In Matthew, Jesus talks about marrying a divorced woman. I’ve done that; am I committing adultery?
- When I was baptized, I didn’t fully understand the faith. Do I need to be re-baptized?
- Will you be producing a flipchart on Islam?
- Can you explain James 5:18 in the case of someone who cannot speak, or in the case of an unbeliever?
- Is 1 Peter 3:21 teaching that baptism saves?
- How should we interpret the Minor Prophets?
- Which member of the Trinity should we address in prayer?