Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- Hank shares some insights from the book Christianity on Trial by Mark Lanier, who counters the false dichotomy between science and faith; stating that science may tell us how things work, but theology tells us why.
Questions and Answers:
- Can you address Jesse Duplantis’ teaching on healing?
- What is the biblical criterion of an Apostle or Prophet?
- If Jesus was God incarnate, how then did God die on the cross? And if God died, who was overseeing the world?
- Can I get married without a state license?
- My friend visits a medium to communicate with his deceased wife. Do you have any advice on how to handle this situation?