Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- Hank mentions an article he read in the National Review, “The Troubling Connections between Scientology and the Nation of Islam” by Bethany Mandel.
Questions and Answers:
- Does the Bible teach that Judas was condemned by God after betraying Jesus, or that God forgave him?
- Did God bury Moses? Why did an angel dispute with Satan about his body? Will Moses be one of the two witnesses mentioned in Revelation 11?
- Do you believe that the non-canonical books were written for the Church today?
- Does the Bible teach that people will live to 100 years of age in the Millennium?
- How do we know God’s will when we pray “in faith” for certain things?