Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- Hank relates the thesis of Watchman Nee’s book Sit, Walk, Stand, in which Nee says the Christian life does not begin with walking, but with sitting. Most Christians make the mistake of trying to walk in order to sit, but that is a reversal of the true order. We must realize that we are seated in the heavenly places with Christ before we can learn to walk with Him.
Questions and Answers:
- In Bible study we were talking about whether or not the Jews would be herded into the Holy Land and they brought up several passages of Scripture. What are your thoughts on Joel 3:9-17, Zechariah 14:1-3, and Micah 4:11-5:1?
- I have been talking with a Mormon; can you address the celestial bodies and baptism for the dead mentioned in 1 Corinthians 15?
- A friend’s pastor said that after the resurrection, Jesus was still fully human, but I thought He was fully divine, and that’s why He didn’t want Mary to touch Him. What are your thoughts on this?
- My Friend seems to be a good Christian, but he doesn’t believe in the Trinity; how can I convince him of this?
- I have been listening to you talk about the end times; do you lump Christians and Jews together? I thought when Jesus returned for His church, this would be a wakeup call to the Jews.
- Can you comment on the New Creation theology taught by N. T. Wright? Is this similar to what Charles Taze Russell taught?
- Why do you think the baptism for the dead mentioned in 1 Corinthians 15 was cultic?