Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- Hank shares his thoughts on the temptation of Eve which plummeted humanity into sin and death, yet in the very same passage, the proto-evangel whereby God promised reconciliation through the seed of the woman. Just as the first woman fell, so another woman would bare a second Adam, Jesus the Messiah, who would not fail, but redeem His people from their sins.
Questions and Answers:
- What are your thoughts on the preaching of Ravi Zacharias? I heard him say some strange things.
- I am a truck driver, so I’m rarely able to take Communion. Is it acceptable for me to take Communion by myself?
- I heard Bill O’Reilly say that Jesus had no siblings. What do you think of this? Is this a Roman Catholic view?
- Why did God ask Abraham to sacrifice Isaac in Genesis 22? Even though God prevented Abraham, it seems to go against everything we know about God in the Bible.
- Since we don’t typically see supernatural answers to our prayers today, how do we know that our prayers were answered by God or just something that happened naturally?
- Is engaging in oral sex the same as committing sodomy?
- Did Jephthah sacrifice his daughter or not? Does God expect us to keep promises like this?
- Have you heard of Michael Rood and his message of restoring the Hebrew roots of the Christian faith? What are your thoughts on Christians rebuking those who eat pork and celebrate holidays such as Christmas?