Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- Hank shares a quote from Blasé Pascal about the mercy and will of God which He has made visible to those who seek Him, and hidden from those who do not seek Him.
Questions and Answers:
- Why does God allow the suffering of little children?
- How can we make ourselves love Jesus; to move from admiration to genuine love?
- My mom was a Jehovah’s Witness, and passed away. Will she be in heaven?
- My daughter is involved with a ministry which requires baptism only by someone involved in that ministry. What do you think about this?
- Why does Isaiah chapter 14 refer to Satan as the morning star, and then the Bible refers to Jesus as the star of the morning as well?
- How should I respond to my pastor who claims he has had a vision of Jesus?
- How can I witness to a Muslim foreign exchange student who will be living with us for six months? Is it true that they believe Jesus was a prophet?
- Could you clarify your view of death prior to fall of Adam?
- Does God manifest himself differently to people in remote countries through dreams and visions?
- Is it okay for me to remarry after my divorce? If I marry a woman who had children out of wedlock will I be committing adultery?