Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- Hank welcomes Dr. David Wood to discuss his article in the CHRISTIAN RESEARCH JOURNAL titled, “Five Differences between Sharia and Old Testament Law.” Hank and Dr. Wood address sharia law, ISIS, the different beliefs within Islam, and the life of Muhammad.
Questions and Answers:
- Do you believe that the binding of Satan in Revelation 20 is not to be taken literally? How then do you interpret Satan being released?
- Can you explain the parable of the unjust steward in Luke chapter 16?
- I have been attending a Oneness Pentecostal church and I’m really confused. What is your opinion their beliefs? Can I cut my hair, wear pants, and still go to heaven?
- Can you clarify who the Nephilim are in Genesis chapter 6?
- Most of the people in my church support gun ownership and capital punishment, but how do I reconcile this with a loving God?
- What are the best translations of the Qur’an and Hadith?
- What is your opinion of someone who thinks it is not necessary to be married in a church, but okay to live together?