Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- Hank shares his thoughts on a discussion between Charles Krauthammer and Bill O’Reilly concerning the rights of embryos. In light of this and Planned Parenthood’s fetal harvesting, Hank tells the story of a frozen embryo, Snowflake #94, who was adopted and is now a beautiful nine-year-old girl named Elise, who sat in the Bible Answer Man studios last night. It is so important for believers to understand that developing embryos are not merely a clump of cells, but are unique human beings created in the image of God.
Questions and Answers:
- Can you explain what it means to say Jesus became sin according to 2 Corinthians 5:21?
- Can you address the doctrine of the eternal generation of the Son of God?
- Why would you tell a Christian to leave a church with false teaching? Shouldn’t they stay and correct the error?
- Why is the long ending of Mark and John chapter 7 still in modern Bibles, if they are not found in the oldest manuscripts?
- I am changing denominations; should I get re-baptized?
- Can you clarify your view of 2 Corinthians 5:21, and the imputation of our sin to Christ?