Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- Hank begins the program by mentioning his new podcast, Hank Unplugged. On a trip to Singapore, Hank’s son Xander told him, “Dad, no offense, but you are non-existent in social media.” Hank’s son David is helping to rectify that by bringing Hank into social media. Hank also mentions the newest edition of the CHRISTIAN RESEARCH JOURNAL.
Questions and Answers:
- What can you tell me about the ministry of Watchman Nee?
- 1 Chronicles 21:1 states that Satan caused David to take a census of the people of Israel, but 2 Samuel 24:1 says the anger of the LORD burned against Israel and He caused David to take the census. The payment for the threshing floor in different in both passages as well. Why is this?
- How, in a perfect creation, could Adam and Eve, and even Satan have the inclination toward deliberate disobedience?
- Is asking God for forgiveness as a Christian a good idea?
- With a new series of altered bibles coming to the market, how are we as Christians supposed to affirm the historic bible canons as the true Word of God?