Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- Hank encourages his listeners to go to the Bible Answer Man Facebook and like it. The Bible Answer Man page can be found at https://www.facebook.com/BibleAnswerManBroadcast/. Hank also discusses the history of the National Day of Prayer.
Questions and Answers:
- How do we explain to someone that God chose Jesus alone as the way of salvation?
- Sometimes the Bible refers to books that are not in the Bible. Should we try to find those books and read them?
- How much one-on-one time will we have with Jesus when He comes again?
- Does Satan know he will be defeated?
- How can your beliefs now be the same as codified in your books?
- Are you familiar with Indigo Children? How can we witness to them?
- How does the doctrine of eternal security affect our manner of life and salvation?
- What are some of the best ways to preach to and teach young people as they grow?
- Why did God honor men in the Bible when they had more than one wife? Would He do that today?