Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- Hank refutes the unbiblical notion of soul sleep held by many Seventh Day Adventists; showing from Scripture that the soul has continued existence after the death of the body.
Questions and Answers:
- Do the genealogies give us the age of the Earth?
- Since Christ was raised physically, can you help me understand where He is now?
- Did non-Jews living in the Old Testament time period have a chance for salvation?
- What is your view of The Message Bible?
- Why exactly are Jehovah’s Witnesses not Christians? Is it only because they deny the deity of Jesus or are there other reasons?
- What are your thoughts on Orson Pratt’s view of the Trinity? How does the Mormon view differ from Christianity?
- What is your take on the doctrine of eternal security? What happens to Christians who commit sins such as murder or divorce?
- What are your thoughts on the Christian business that refused to bake a cake for a same-sex wedding?
- Why are there so many different denominations? Is there one that is more correct than the others?
- Are the craters on the moon an example of an old Earth?
- What happened to Timothy after what we read about in the book of Acts and the Epistles?