Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- Hank shares his thoughts on comments made by Joe Dallas with respect to same-sex sexuality. Even with a casual look at our landscape, the question we should be asking is not how can we stop this, but how we can be ambassadors for Christ in the midst of a declining culture? We can preach the right things in all the wrong ways, so we must learn to be salt and light in the culture and speak with gentleness and respect.
Questions and Answers:
- When someone tries to prophesy over my life, is that like witchcraft?
- When Jesus gave the disciples the power to forgive sins, was this only for them or for all believers?
- Will we still need to have faith in heaven?
- What is your view on the end times and what do partial preterists believe?
- I have enjoyed your book Has God Spoken, but I was wondering about Matthew 25:33, where Jesus separates the sheep from the goats. Was this fulfilled in AD 70?
- At the resurrection, what will happen to people who have been cremated? Is cremation wrong?
- What are your thoughts on prayer with regard to the fruit of the Spirit?
- I have read the book The Harbinger by Jonathan Cahn, but I’m not really sure what’s wrong with it.
- When we fast, must we be led by the Spirit or just fast regularly?