Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- Hank addresses the LGBTQ movement’s push for a radical redefinition of marriage and gender. As a sober reminder, he reminds listeners that Christians were, for the most part, silent on the issue of abortion years ago and today we are largely silent about the LGBTQ agenda because the moment one speaks out, they are in danger of losing their platform. Setting aside the desire for personal acceptance, Hank encourages listeners to speak the truth boldly on these vital issues.
Questions and Answers:
- Do you believe that when we die our souls will be in heaven or will we be in a sleep state? What does it mean when the Bible says the dead in Christ will rise?
- Is drug addiction a sufficient reason for divorce?
- How can I address my pastor who is preaching Messianic Judaism and emphasizing the Jewish feasts?
- Since Jesus’ conception was immaculate, how was He a descendant of David?
- Is there any archaeological evidence for the Exodus?
- When we recite the Apostle’s Creed, I don’t repeat the phrase: He descended into hell. Can you comment on this? Is hell a future place of torment?
- Why do Christians reject Mormonism on the grounds of extra biblical material since the Bible has quotes from non-canonical writings?